T-Shirt "Create To Destroy"
New Forbidden Wear T-Shirt "Create To Destroy" in limited edition.
New Forbidden Wear T-Shirt “Create To Destroy'' in limited edition.
- To every order you'll recieve two unreleased tracks from Forbidden Society in digital format.
- The screen printing method used to print these design is called screen printing with a flexible backing layer. Advantages over direct layered screen printing are flexibility, the ability to wash textiles in a higher degrees and mainly opacity while maintaining the sharpness of details in the design. The logo is custom printed on the inside. At the bottom right side is a custom woven Forbidden Wear label.
- The textile we use for our collections includes certificate GOTS (Global - Organic - Textile - Standard), FairWear, Oekotex, Recycled Cotton, Peta Certification. The entire production process is as environmentally friendly and sustainable as possible - from growing cotton to transporting ready-made garments.
- On the front left side is printed reworked Forbidden Wear logo in size A6.
- On the back is printed “Create to Destroy! in size A3.
- Both sleeves have printed portions of beautiful “Create To Destroy” graphic design left sleeve “Destroy” right sleeve “Create”.
- Watch out for bonuses: 2 never released tracks from the Forbidden Society, a Stickerpack with four stickers, a A3 poster, the first 40 orders will include a free Forbidden Wear face mask.
- The package includes personal thanks from the Forbidden Society with its signature.
Size chart is in the picture!