Grey T-Shirt "Drum & Bass"
New Forbidden Wear "Drum & Bass" grey T-Shirt in limited edition of 25 pieces worldwide.
New Forbidden Wear "Drum & Bass" T-Shirt in limited edition of 25 pieces worldwide.
- The screen printing method used to print these design is called screen printing with a flexible backing layer. Advantages over direct layered screen printing are flexibility, the ability to wash textiles in a higher degrees and mainly opacity while maintaining the sharpness of details in the design. The logo is custom printed on the inside. At the bottom right side is a custom woven Forbidden Wear label.
- The textile we use for our collections includes certificate GOTS (Global - Organic - Textile - Standard), FairWear, Oekotex, Recycled Cotton, Peta Certification. The entire production process is as environmentally friendly and sustainable as possible - from growing cotton to transporting ready-made garments.
- On the front left side is printed Forbidden Wear logo in size A6.
- On the back is printed “Drum & Bass" logo in size A3.
- Watch out for bonuses: Stickerpack with four stickers, A3 poster, the first 40 orders will include a free Forbidden Wear face mask.
- The package includes personal thanks from the Forbidden Society with its signature.
Size chart is in the picture!